Sea Sonic Electronics Co., Ltd was founded in 1975 with its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, it is a company specialized in the manufacturing of power supplies for the consumer & industrial markets. In 1981 the company starts the production of power supplies for PC type of systems, being one of the first manufacturers to do so.
SeaSonic manufactures and sells power supplies under its own brand and is also the OEM manufacturer for many other power supplies companies. This makes Seasonic one of the well-known and respected brands in the industry.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The Seasonic SYNCRO Q704 is packaged in a standard cardboard box. The front side features a profile photo of the case alongside its complete name. On the lower right corner, a few of the main features are presented.
The sides of the box follow the same simplistic design as the rest of the packaging. Here are the complete technical specifications of the case and the included power supply.
The back side of the packaging has a list with the main features of the case and power supply printed in multiple languages.
The internal packaging has a good protection for the case. The sides are covered by thick foam trays and the whole case is inside a synthetic bag. On the upper side, the accessory box is installed.
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 1x Manual
– 1x Microfiber cloth
– 1x Pair of cloth gloves
– 1x Box of screws
– 6x Velcro cable ties
Model: Syncro Q704
Colors available: Black
Warranty: 2 Years
Materials: Steel, plastic, and tempered glass
Motherboard Support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, ITX
Weight: 12 kg
Dimensions L x W x H: 537 x 234 x 493mm
Expansion Slots: 7
– 2x Internal 3.5″
– 3x Internal 2.5″
– 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
– 2x USB 3.0
– 1x Headphone
– 1x Microphone
– 1x Power button
– 1x Reset button
– Front: 3x Nidec Servo 120mm;
– Bottom: 1x Nidec Servo 120mm.
– Front: 3x 140 or 3x 120mm;
– Top: 3x 140 or 3x 120mm;
– Bottom: 1x 120mm,
– Back: 1x 140 or 1x 120mm.
Water cooling compatibility:
– Front – 120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm;
– Top – 120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm;
– Bottom – N/A;
– Rear – 120mm.
– CPU coolers up to 185 mm in height;
– Graphics cards up to 345 mm in length;
– PSU: 280 mm
– 1x Bottom removable filter;
– 1x Front removable filter;
– 1x Top magnetic removable filter.
– Inverted ATX format improves GPU cooling.
– All-round ventilation holes improve airflow.
– Enterprise-grade fans ensure powerful yet silent cooling.
– The large, magnet-held dust filters can easily be removed and reattached.
– Plentiful options for air- and liquid cooling solutions.
– Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.