K&F Concept was founded in 2011 and strives to offer a good balance between quality and price. The company specializes in the design, research, manufacturing, and marketing of photographic accessories. At the present time, the company is selling products in multiple countries, as an official retailer and through Amazon.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The KF-1622 filter kit is delivered in a small cardboard made box. The front side has a simple design with the usual black and orange color combination used by the manufacturer. The filters included in the kit are listed on a label on the right lower corner. The name of the filter kit and the name of the manufacturer are printed on the upper part.
The back side of the packaging has all the required information regarding the warranty of the filter kit. On this side, there is also a QR code which will offer more information about the filters.
Materials: Aluminum, Glass
Dimensions: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm
Mounting system: Thread + magnetic
– Install and remove the filter quickly;
– Equipped with a magnetic MCUV filter, that also has a thread;
– German imported glass material, with 16 layers of coating, with high-definition, waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflection functions;
– The edge of the frame adopts CNC bump non-slip design, which is more helpful for customers to install and remove the filter;
– Extremely thin and light. Simultaneous use of MCUV+CPL+ND1000, the 16mm wide-angle lens will not produce vignetting;
– Includes magnetic MCUV, CPL & ND1000 Neutral Density Filters & magnetic attachment ring & 4-piece storage bag.