Sabrent is a USA based consumer electronics and accessories manufacturer founded in 1998. The company is committed is to offer the latest technology and the highest quality consumer electronic products at an affordable cost to all users. The product range offered by Sabrent includes M.2 type memory and storage items, USB hubs, chargers, cables, camera accessories among other types of products.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The P34A60 1TB SSD is packaged in a small cardboard box. The front side features a plastic window to showcase the SSD and to enhance the general design of the packaging. The logo of the manufacturer is printed on the upper side, while the name of the SSD and its main features are placed on the left middle part.
The back side of the packaging provides general information of the product.
The SSD has an average protection inside the packaging. A plastic tray holds the P34A60 1TB in place, while the cardboard box offers the bulk of protection.
Form Factor: M.2 Type 2280
Interface: PCIe Gen 3 x4, NVMe 1.3
Controller: Silicon Motion SM2263XT
Flash Chips: Micron 64-layer TLC (29R04T2A0CTH1)
Sequential Read: 2,200 MB/s
Sequential Write: 1,600 MB/s
Max. 4k random file read: 240,000 IOPS
Max. 4k random file write: 250,000 IOPS
Endurance (TBW): 600 TB
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
Operating Voltage: 3.5W (Max)
Dimensions: 22mm x 80mm
– PCIe Gen 3×4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
– Massive storage capacity options up to 2TB
– LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
– Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
– Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks