Founded in 2003, Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. is a company which manufactures and sells flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, and has offices around the world.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The X-Power Zenith is packaged in a standard plastic blister pack. The front side has a black and red abstract design with silver and white accents. The name of the RAM kit is placed on the middle part, alongside its main features. This type of packaging offers a basic protection level for the RAM modules, as the plastic used for the shell is strong but flexible.
The back of the blister pack is simple in design, offering only the basic information of the product. Everything info found on this side is printed in multiple languages.
Series: X-Power Zenith
Capacity: 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB)
Memory Type: DDR4
Memory Speed: 3200MHz
DRAM Memory Timings: 16-18-18-38.
Form Factor: UDIMM
Memory Configuration: Dual Channel Kit
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
– High-quality gaming memory module built for hardcore gamers
– Blazing speeds ranging from 3200MHz to 4133MHz with almost zero lag time allow for maximum DDR4 performance
– 100% tested for stability, durability, and compatibility on major motherboard brands
– Durable aluminum heat spreader provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) Standards
– Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
– Low voltage of 1.35V – 1.4V for less power consumption