Founded in 2003, Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. is a company which manufactures and sells flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, and has offices around the world.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The PC60 480GBis packaged in a regular cardboard box. The front side features a clear plastic window to showcase the SSD. The manufacturer’s logo and the name of the product are printed on the upper side.
The back side of the box has the technical specifications of the SSD and a brief description of the product.
The SSD has a decent protection inside the packaging, as it is contained by a plastic tray.
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 1x User manual
– 1x USB 3.2 Gen-2 Type-C cable
Form Factor: External /SATA 2.5″
Dimensions: 80.0mm x 80.0mm x 11.2mm
Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2
Flash Chips: 29R04T2A0CTJ1
Sequential Read: 540 MB/s
Sequential Write: 500 MB/s
Write Endurance: 240 TBW (total bytes written)
Life Expectancy (MTTF): 1.5 million hours
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
Operating Voltage: 5V (Max)
Warranty: 3 years
– Rapid data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C extreme high-speed interface (up to 10Gbps)
– Performance read and write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s, respectively
– 3D NAND Flash technology allows for greater capacity, up to 1.92TB
– Pocket-size design is ultra-compact and lightweight for superior portability
– Square shape with a polished frame and textured surface
– Convenient keyhole design for easy attachment to keychains or bags
– Shock-resistant design can withstand minor drops and bumps
– Includes 1 Type-C to USB Type-A cable