Founded in 2003, Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. is a company which manufactures and sells flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, and has offices around the world.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The XPOWER Turbine are delivered in a hard clear plastic shell type packaging. The front side is completely transparent and it has only a paper label under the memory module. The design of this label is centered around the technical specifications of the RAM module, with the main features listed on the top.
The back of the packaging has general information about the product, printed in multiple languages. In addition, the warranty activation link is printed in the form of a QR Code on the upper right corner.
Series: XPOWER Turbine
Capacity: 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)
Memory Type: DDR4
Memory Speed: 3200MHz
DRAM Memory Timings: 16-18-18-32.
Form Factor: UDIMM
Memory Configuration: Dual Channel Kit
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
– Low voltage of 1.2~1.4V for less power consumption
– Authentic and high-quality SP memory module
– 100% tested for stability, durability, and compatibility
– Dynamic thermal heatsink mechanism to prevent overheating
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) Standards
– Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
– Supports Intel Coffee Lake Processors