Mionix is a Swedish company that manufacturers gaming peripherals. It was founded in 2007 by Peter Nygren and a co-founder in a small office in Växjö, Sweden. The company is well-known for its gaming mice. Later, Mionix started designing and selling keyboards, mouse mats and various gaming accessories.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The Naos Pro is delivered in an all-black cardboard made box. The front side has a top view photo of the mouse. The name of the manufacturer is printed on the upper part, with the name of the mouse placed on the lower part.
The sides of the packaging have a side profile photo of the mouse, and nothing more.
The back of the box presents the technical specifications of the mouse in no less than 15 different languages.
The mouse and the included accessories are well protected by a soft foam tray. This type of internal packaging offers a great protection against impacts and against vibration.
Model: Naos Pro
Dimensions: 120 x 85 x 40 mm
Backlight: Full RGB – Color depends on DPI profile or Software
Main Switches: Kailh GM 8.0 transparent
Secondary Switches: TTC black shell with blue dot
Sensor: PixArt PMW-3370 optical sensor
Buttons: 7 + Scroll
Scroll button: TTC
Scroll wheel encoder: Alps 11mm
Resolution: 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, 6400, 19000 DPI
Maximum Speed: 10 m/s
Polling rate: 1000Hz
LOD (lift off distance): 1-2MM
Switch lifespan: 80,000,000 clicks
Surface: Matte rubberized
Connection: USB 2.0, Gold Plated
Cable Length: 1.8 m
Weight: 100g (without cable)
Warranty: 2 years
– PMW-3370 optical gaming sensor
– With up to 19 000 DPI
– 400 IPS gives it a maximum tracking speed of 10 m/sec
– 1-2mm changeable lift off distance
– 1000Hz polling rate with 1 ms response time
– No positive/negative acceleration
– Ergonomically designed shell for right-handed palm grip
– Soft and durable UV-coating on the mouse
– 7 buttons programmable to any macro
– 32bit ARM processor at 32mhz with 128kb memory
– 1.8m ultra-flexible woven cable