Fractal Design is a Swedish company known for their minimalist design of their products. The color scheme present in F.D products is black and white, scheme present in cases, power supplies and fans. The concept of Fractal Design is to provide products with an extraordinary level of design, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The Era ITX is delivered in a standard cardboard box, with no color graphics or special textures. The front side of the box has a profile diagram of the case, alongside the color of the case and its complete product name.
The sides of the box are simple, and here the complete technical specifications of the case are printed.
The back side of the packaging features a diagram with all the components of the case. The main features of the Era ITX are presented on the upper side and are printed in multiple languages.
The internal packaging is composed out of two hard foam pads that hold the case in the middle of the box. The case itself is covered by a soft high-quality bag, which will prevent any scratches from occurring.
The accessories are packaged in a separate box which is found above the case. The main purpose of this box is to protect the wood top panel which is found inside.
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 1x Manual
– 1x Wood Top Panel
– 4x Screws (power supply)
– 20x Screws (motherboard)
– 8x Screw (for HDD)
– 5x Zip ties
Model: Era ITX
Colors available: Silver, Titanium Gray, Carbon, Gold, Cobalt
Motherboard Support: ITX
Power supply support: ATX, SFX-L, SFX
Weight: 4.167 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H): 325 x 166 x 310 mm
Expansion Slots: 2x
– 4x – 2.5″ or 2.5″ + 1x 3.5″
– 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C,
– 2x USB 3.0,
– 1x 3.5 mm CTIA combined audio/mic
– Rear: 1x Fractal Design Silent Series R3 80 mm.
– Front: N/A
– Top: 2x 120mm
– Bottom: 2x 140 mm (without 2-slot GPU)
Water cooling compatibility:
– Front – N/A
– Top – 20/240 mm or 2x 120 mm (max 125 mm width, 67 mm thickness w/ fans, dependent on PSU position/type)
– Rear – N/A
– Bottom – N/A
– CPU coolers up to 120 mm in height (70 mm recommended with side-mounted 3.5” HDD);
– Graphics cards up to 295 mm (210/190 mm with low-mounted SFX/ATX PSU);
– PSU: 200mm
– 1x Bottom intake filter;
– 1x Top exhaust filter;
– 2x Side filters.
– Stylish top panel designed to match the color of your case.
– Additional steel mesh top panel included for higher airflow
– Small, flexible, and space efficient with volume just over 16 liters
– Supports Dual Slot graphics cards up to 295 mm in length
– Excellent water-cooling support via removable radiator bracket allowing 240 mm or dual 120 mm radiators
– Two storage brackets, each capable of mounting a single 3.5” HDD or two 2.5” SSDs
– Pre-installed 80 mm Fractal Design SSR3 fan exhausts heat silently and effectively
– Install SFX or ATX PSUs up to 200 mm in length with innovative adjustable brackets that maximize flexibility
– Magnetic top panel and tool-less latching side panels allow easy access
– Easy-to-clean, high airflow nylon filters on the top, sides and base
– USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with support for fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps