IN WIN was founded in 1985. Headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan, is a manufacturer of cases, power supplies and IT accessories. IN WIN became a leader with high quality products and services. The eight elements that are the foundation of IN WINs success are Innovation, Service, Speed, Value, Safety, Warmth, Faithfulness, and Diligence.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The Power Supply comes in a recyclable box, the only color used on the packaging is green.
On the front side of the packaging we have a general image of the product, the name, model and a few features of the product. On the upper part we find the name of the PSU line, the 80 Plus Bronze certification and the warranty period.
The sides of the box present both the characteristics of the GreenMe line and the features of each product.
The backside of the box presents the features & specifications of the product. On the upper part of the box, we find a label that mentions that for every GreenMe product sold, In Win will donate $1 to WWF (World Wildlife Fund).
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 1x Manual
– 1x AC Power Cord
– 3x Velcro straps
– 4x Metal screws
Type: ATX 12V V2.31& EPS 12V 2.92 Version
Total Power: 550W/650W/750W Real Wattage
PFC: Full Range Active Power Factor Correction(100-240V)(PF>0.9)
Fan: Silent 120mm Double Ball-Bearing Fan
Efficiency: 20%Load=82% / 50%Load=85% / 100%Load=82%
MTBF: >100000 Hours
Dimension (WxLxH): 150 x 140 x 86 mm
Certification: CB, CE, FCC, UL, TUV, KCC, BSMI, C-TICK, PCT, 80 PLUS Bronze
AC Input: 100V-240Vac, 50Hz~60Hz, 7A/8.5A/9.5A
– Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99)
– High-Quality Japanese Bulk Capacitor
– High Efficiency Voltage Transfer Technology, Efficiency up to 85% (80-plus Bronze)
– Smart temperature and load controlled 120mm double ball-bearing fan for quiet operation
– Supports the latest Intel ATX 12V V2.31& EPS 12V 2.92Version
– Mesh sleeve on all cables for easier cable routing and better ventilation
– Patented 4 pin Molex Easy-Swap Connectors
– Eco-Design of Energy-using Products Directive
– Erp Lot 6 Compliant for lower power usage at standby mode
– Multi-Protection Function (OVP,OPP,UVP,SCP,OCP)
– Continuous output rated at a demanding 45°C ambient temperature
– Four +12V rail for efficient power distribution
– Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
The Green Me 750W model is a compact Power supply, measuring 140mm in length, thus being compatible with most if not all ATX chassis on the market.
The grill covering the fan is glossy, in the middle we find placed the In Win logo.
On the backside of the unit we have a honeycomb-style grill, on the right we have the on/off switch and the AC slot.
On one side of the unit, we find the label with the specifications of the PSU.
The cables of the Power Supply are fully sleeved back, the quality of the sleeve is great, the cables are exposed only when they reach the connectors of the PSU.
The fan used is provided by ADDA, model AD1212LB-A70GL, specifications: 12 V, 0.24A, 1400 RPM, 56 CFM, 28 dBA. In addition, the fan is connected to the Power supply PCB using a 2-pin Molex connector.
Despite the compact format used, the interior of the GreenMe model is airy; the components are being cooled by two aluminum heat sinks.
After a prolonged use, the power supply behaves exemplary, being installed in a couple of systems. The cables are stiff enough to maintain their shape but flexible enough so they do not create an impediment during assembling.
The build quality and materials used is very good, the GreenMe line is a good example of power supplies and products manufactured by In Win.