Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. Thermalright is a company specialized in manufacturing of cooling system such as: coolers for CPUs and Graphics cards, heatsinks for RAM modules and motherboards. The products are oriented towards gamers and overclocking enthusiasts.
Official product link:
Packaging and accessories
The cooler is packaged in a classic square cardboard box with only black graphic elements present on all sides. The front side of the box has printed in a single color the arrow characteristic of the Silver Arrow series of coolers. In the middle there is the name of the cooler and the sockets supported, while lower there are the manufacturer’s website and the Extreme badge.
The rest of the packaging sides are simple with little to no graphics or other information printed. The heatsink, fan and accessories are protected and held in place by soft foam inside the box.
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 1x Installation guide for Intel
– 1x Installation guide for AMD
– 1x User manual
– 1x Thermal compound bag
Model: Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme
Intel: LGA 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011/2011-3/2066
Materials: Nickel-plated Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminum (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Dimensions: 154(L) mm x 103(W) mm x 163(H) mm
Heatpipes: 8x – Ø6 mm
Dimensions: 152 mm x 140 mm x 26.5 mm
Bearing type: 2-Ball Bearing
Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 600~2500RPM (PWM controlled)
Airflow: 31.4 – 130 CFM
Acoustical Noise: 21 – 45 dB(A)
Connector: 4-Pin PWM
MTBF: 50,000 Hours (25°C)
– Nickel Plated heat-pipes: slower Oxidation and deterioration of the heat-pipes, provides longer period of Thermal conductivity.
– Special Arrow fin design: which allows cool air to pass through and take heat away rapidly, effectively provide cooling for the CPU.
– Dissipation area: Each side with 154mm*120mm heat dissipation area, can be used with 14 or 15 cm fan ( fan clips included).