Founded in 2003, Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. is a company which manufactures and sells flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, and has offices around the world.
Official product link:
The memory kit is delivered in a regular cardboard box which has a clear plastic window on the lower left side to present the memory modules. The packaging uses an all black design with colored accents.
The front side features a profile photo of the RAM kit with its RGB LEDs powered on. The left side is presenting the RAM modules with the help of a thin clear plastic window, while above, the main technical information is presented.
The back of the box presents the main features of the product in 14 different languages. On the lower side, the serial and model number of the kit are printed on a separate label.
The RAM modules are protected by a clear plastic transparent case. The protection offered by the packaging is minimal, the cardboard as the outer layer is thin, while the plastic case has no protection on the top side.
Series: XPOWER Turbine RGB
Capacity: 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB)
Color: Gunmetal Grey
Memory Type: DDR4
Memory Speed: 3200MHz
DRAM Memory Timings: 16-18-18-38
Form Factor: UDIMM
Memory Configuration: Dual Channel Kit
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
– Authentic and high-quality SP memory module combining high gaming performance with colorful RGB display
– High speeds with almost no lag time allow maximum DDR4 performance
– Dynamic thermal heatsink mechanism to prevent overheating
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) Standards
– Supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync
– Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
– 4133 MHz QVL:
– MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC+ i7-7800X
– GA Z370 AORUS GAMING 7 + i7-8700K
– Low voltage of 1.4V for less power consumption