Fractal Design is a Swedish company known for their minimalist design of their products. The color scheme present in F.D products is black and white, scheme present in cases, power supplies and fans. The concept of Fractal Design is to provide products with an extraordinary level of design, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing.
Packaging and accessories
The Prisma AL-12 PWM triple fan pack is packaged in a two-color cardboard box with colored accents.
The front side of box features a photo of the fan with the addressable RGB LEDs powered on. The front side can open to reveal the fans inside the packaging. On the inner side of the front door, the main features of the Prisma AL-12 PWM are presented.
The back of the packaging presents the complete technical specifications of the product alongside its main features.
The product comes with the following accessories:
– 12x Case screws.
Model: Prisma AL-12 PWM
Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Bearing: LLS (Long Life Sleeve)
Number of blades: 7
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Max Input Power: 2.16 W
Max. Input Current: 0.18 A
Min. Rotational Speed: 500 RPM
Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 2000 RPM
Static Pressure: 2.78 mmH2O
Airflow: 85.71 CFM
Acoustical Noise: 32.7 dB(A)
Lifetime MTBF: > 100.000 hours
Connector: 4-Pin PWM
RGB Input Current: 0.30 A
Weight: 169 g
Warranty: 12 Months
– Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections;
– Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs;
– Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style;
– Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber;
– Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence.